This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
The Audi A6 2.0L Turbo performance can be greatly improved with a ECU Flash. Like all turbocharged vehicles, changing the vehicles calibration allows for improvement of the vehicles throttle response, horsepower, and torque. The car will rev out faster reducing sluggish off the line feeling till the peak of the powerband hits. The mid-range pulls harder in its peak torque and horsepower zones while the tuning allows for the car to increase power all the way to redline.
- Stock Power: 211HP | 258FT/LB
- Tuned Power: 260HP | 295FT/LB
Gain: 49HP | 37FT/LB
What are the benefits of VR Tuned?
#1 priority is our customer service to you!
- Our tuning is used worldwide. We have powered vehicles of all types.
- All ECU tunes can be reverted back to stock if necessary.
- With the VR Tuned ECU Flash, basic bolt-on performance parts will not require a retune of your ECU.
- Adding parts such as an exhaust, intake, plenum, pulley, will all adjust with the tune.
- If you add higher octane fuel, the ECU will adjust accordingly.
- We can tune cars worldwide including JDM, EU, Australian, and USA cars for different types of octane or environments.
- Other custom enhancements are available if requested and applicable.
- We test and dyno tune on our own cars to make sure what you get is safe, reliable, and gives you the results you want!
How to Flash Your ECU?
- Use our VRTuned iFlash OBDII tool. This ECU cannot be read out. So you do an ID process so we can get you the original file. With the original file identified, you can flash between tuned and stock at anytime. See Instructions Here.
- Use the DimSport handheld device (+$250). This is an OBDII tool to ID the ECU and then write your new tuned file. See Instructions Here.
- Bring your vehicle to our facility where we can use our Master Tool to flash your vehicle.
- We can bench flash the ECU. To bench flash the ECU, you must remove it from your vehicle and send it to us. Once we receive the ECU, we will prepare the tune file and then ship it back to you for re-installation. We do not solder or modify the ECU board at all. All ECU tuning is done via bungy probes that have a needle tip to provide an electrical connection.
For reference, this ECU is a BOSCH MED17.1.1.