AST Suspension designed a Clubsport series which is based on the competition 3-way sets. The Club Sport series is a 2-way adjustable damper. One key design feature of the 5000 Series are their inverted strut design, which makes for a very stiff strut assembly, providing better suspension geometry under heavy lateral and braking loads seen in a road course environment.Features:
- Steel Front Strut, Aluminum Rear Strut
- High End, Track Ready Suspension that is Totally Streetable
- Fully Upgradeable to 5300 Spec
- Rebound and Compression Adjustable "Doubles", with a Remote Reservoir
- Remote Reservoirs Allow Additional Travel and Heat Dissipation
- 44.5mm Diameter Shaft Struts, Inverted
- New Low Friction Seal
- Spherical Lower "Eye" Shock Mounts
- Reservoir with Hose or Piggyback
- Spherical Upper Shock Mount Assemblies
- Synthetic Hydraulic Fluid
- Optional DLC Coated Shafts
- Optional DDP Piston (Double Digressive)
- Audi A3 TDI 2.0L 2004-2012
- Special Order Kits are shipped directly from the Netherlands.
- ETA is approximately 6-8 weeks.
- Pictures are used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.