AA1-HDR4 kit features ACT's most popular Heavy Duty pressure plate. ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's 4-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. The lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and smooth, trouble-free service. With the 4-pad rigid race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The 4-pad rigid race disc is well-suited for the smaller disc sizes in smaller engines.Features:
- A low to moderate pedal feel; aggressive engagement with stock to low to moderate gear rattle.
- Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design.
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance.
- All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM.
- Recommended for race use only
Note: Must be used with SACHS dual-mass Flywheel.
- Audi A4 1.8L Turbo 1997- 2005
- Audi A4 Cabriolet 1.8L Turbo 2003-2005
- Audi A4 Quattro Avant 1.8L Turbo 1999-2005