AA1-HDSS kit features ACT's most popular Heavy Duty pressure plate and most popular street disc. ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's Performance Street discs feature premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs have reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates, with increased strength and reliability.Features:
- A low to moderate pedal feel; aggressive engagement with stock to low to moderate gear rattle.
- Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design.
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance.
- All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM.
- Recommended for street and race use
- Audi A4 1.8L Turbo 1997-2005
- Audi A4 Cabriolet 1.8L Turbo 2003-2004
- Audi A4 Quattro Avant 1.8L Turbo 1999-2005
- Audi A4 Quattro 1.8L Turbo 1997-2004
- Audi A4 Quattro Cabriolet 1.8L Turbo 2004